7/10/11

I'm sort of a depressed person.  not emo.  i'm not going to go cutting my self or anything.  that would be stupid.  but i do get really down really easily.  And honestly i think that the only thing that is going to bring me out of that is a girl.  i've got a big family and good friends.  elisa especially has been a really good friend to me.  :D  But i still feel lonely sometimes.  And i think the only thing that could fix it would be a special someone.  A cute sweet fun girl who i can just be with... and it be that simple... just be.  ... so yeah...  i guess this is kinda shocking... maybe. ... and i've still got college to go through and stuff.  i already know it's going to be a little while...  But until i have someone to hold and be with and talk to and stuff i'm going to get depressed and stuff... so ... yeah... i don't even know why i'm posting this... :P

1 comment:

  1. Aha! I saaaaawwwww thiiiiis!! I'll sneak back out so you'll never know I was here. ssshhhh. I'm going, I'm going.

    ReplyDelete