9/7/10

Haven't posted in a while.  sry.  In that post I did on tighten up I said that when our family hears a song we like we play it over and over for months and months and years and decades and centuries and... what comes after that?  millenniums.  This is the one that probably lasted the longest although Don't Change a Thing lasted pretty long.  I like it.  It sounds so happy.  :D  Yeah, I know, the belly dancers are kinda weird.  But all the weird dancing makes it kinda interesting.



Nary, narien.
I'm on fire
Nary, narien. Nary men gamaloo.
I'm on fire, from her beauty.
Nary, narien. Alby eih garaloo?
I'm on fire, What's happened to my heart? 

Men nazra, khadny fe lahza, dobna ehna sawa. (Habibi dah Noelle this once by accident. Since then we're always trying to get her to say it again.  But she never has.  :D  It means this is my darling.)
From one look, she took me in a second. We both fell for each other. (This is my darling)
Agmal kalam fe eyono, alo enei el hawa. (Habibi dah)
The most beautiful words in her eyes, Her eyes spoke to me of love.

Habeyto, ameil eih? (Habibi dah) Nary men eil ana fee. (Habibi dah)
I love her. What can I do? I'm on fire from all this.

Ah men khedoodo, soto, odo we dehketo. (Habibi dah)
I can't stand her cheeks, voice, face and smile.
Arabt meno, ashekt naro we reketo. (Habibi dah)
I got close to her, I longed for her fire and style.

Jab se hoo wei moo laat kaat. Jadusa hoo gaaie sari raat
From the moment I met you the nights became like beautiful magic

Salemto alby hata abl makalimo. (Habibi dah)
I submitted my heart, even before I spoke to her.
Maho kan fe baly, we fe khayaly barsemo. (Habibi dah)
Since in my mind, and my imagination, I had been drawing her out.

Teri nazar ke mei gulam Dilmere atra kakan
I am a slave by the looks of you And my heart skips a beat

Palbar me kargaya mujpar kya jadu bas me tu kar kud parse kabu
in a instant you made magic on me, enough will you control yourself


ßΩß

3 comments:

  1. That song is definitely played quite a bit at your house.

    P.S. This is me, on your blog. Doesn't that make you happy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! thank you. :D and a comment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the song, but the guy that sings it is kinda weird.........and him dancing is liable to scare some people! lol jk

    ReplyDelete