9/1/10

You may now call me "Genius Artist Dude of Awesomeness".
This is the floor of my room.  It used to be yucky... and green.  Now it is beautiful and brown.  I spent all day yesterday painting it... well actually I spent most of yesterday cleaning it and then the rest of the day painting.  But it was worth it.  The tree actually turned out much better than I thought.  Usually when I try something big and cool and permanent like this it just turns out stupid.  But it turn out rather well this time.  It's not quite finished yet.  I'm going to paint a big ball thing under the tree.  That's why one of the roots looks disconnected.  It's actually going behind the yet-to-be-painted ball.  I'm going to do that in black or grey or something though and I don't have that paint right now.  so I'll just have to wait.  Ignore the pile of stuff with a broom in the background.  I have some Sheetrock repair I've got to do.
Here it is from a different angle.
My room.
I'll post another picture latter when all the furniture is back in it.

ßΩß

No comments:

Post a Comment