9/28/10

I might be getting a full time job for my uncle.  I so exited. It would be so nice to make some money.  He's a landscaper.  For now I'm just doing my Grandma's yard for him thought.

There is an amazing amount of spiders there.  I think I'm going to call it spidersville now.  no.  spideropolis.  This wasn't some small town spidersville this was like the big city.  And even though there was a lot of spider competition around It must have been a thriving economy because the spiders where all fat and there were webs every where.  I couldn't walk 3 steps without running into one.  Sometime I wonder if grandma ever looked out her window to see me in one of my fights.  I can just imagine her watching me go about my business when I suddenly stop in my tracks and start dancing like a mad thing.  Hopping around flailing my body in weird contortions and slapping my self in the face while she thinks, "I always knew that boy was weird but this is too much."  It was so easy to run into them too.  They would stretch their webs in the most ridiculous spots.  These crazy spiders weren't satisfied in making their webs in the back of a bush somewhere.  No, they had to be huge webs right in the middle of the deck or somewhere like that.  some of their webs where over a foot in diameter and the threads holding them up would sometimes be 3 or 4 feet long.  Hey, I had good reason to be creeped out with the size of those things sitting up there posed to strike.  They were like a pack of kingkongs compared to the spiders on our property.  except when we find a huge hobo somewhere.  but mostly the little boys keep our spider population to a minimum... poor things.  The crazy thing was that breaking their webs didn't do much because they could make them back in a matter of minutes.  I would break up a one so I could get past and then I would come back to find the spider finishing touches on a brand new one.  Stupid stupid spider.  don't you know that your labor has all been in vain.  Say bye bye to your lovely not-so-little home.  because here comes the rake.  HAHHAHAHAHA die die die. I'm afraid I've badly upset their little establishment.  A real tragedy.  The hurricane that came through destroying millions of homes and causing millions of spider so much grief.  Costing the spider government millions of dollars to try and repair the damage.  It may take minutes and minutes to fix what's been done.

No comments:

Post a Comment